Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 1 EOC Great Customer Experience


The best customer service I have ever received was in San Diego, California. I was getting my car checked and oil changed at Jiffy Lube before I drove across the state to Norfolk, Virginia. After I had received my car back and drove home. I prepared for the long drive that awaited me the morning. When I had finished packing everything in my car, I noticed a puddle of oil under my car. So I check and the result was it was coming from my car. Luckily the Jiffy Lube I went to was a mile from my apartment. So I drove back and explained the situation. And it turns out that the mechanic that changed my oil over tighten my nut on the drip pan and cracked it. So they took me to Pepboys to see if they had a new one in stock. And to my surprise they actually had one for my car. They paid for it to get replaced. I had to delay my departure by one day. The best part was that I didn’t have to argue with anyone or go through a long process to get my problem sourced out.    

No comments:

Post a Comment