Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Week 1 EOC My Voice

I am a photographer, I capture and create moments in time that can be cherished, shared, and always remembered. To have the ability to give someone a gift that will remind them of how beautiful life was and continues to be, is one of the reasons why I became a photographer.  To have the skill and passion to see the beauty around me and the stories that everything holds and have the power to share that is and will always be an amazing feeling and force pushing me to pursue the perfect shot. Through my photography you will see a world and people in a way you never thought you could; beautiful, mysterious, seductive, and over all true. It will make your mind think and interpret each image in a way which is unique to you. Some will trigger memories, others emotions, and some thoughts. But that’s the purpose of an image to open your mind and release those things to run wild. That is my art. That is my photography. Through the lens of my camera is the doorway to that world and I invite you to step through and see for yourself. Enjoy my world as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment