Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 9 EOC: Three Mission Statements


 "Making the cheesiest quesadilla’s and serving it with a bright cheesy smile."
                                                                                                        -Amaya, Lori


I picked this one because it reminded me of my son and what kind of place I would take him to.

"Poultry in Motion aims to serve healthy, affordable, local food on- the-go. But most importantly Poultry in Motion serves quality; quality food, service and experiences."
                                                                                                              -Stewart, Taylor

I picked this one because its what I would represent in my goals as well.


Hot-Dog-O-Rama is committed to serving a family friendly atmosphere with a twist on a classic. We will be providing a fresh, homemade style to every meal.
                                                                                                   -Steed, Carol

I love this quote because

No comments:

Post a Comment