Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Week 8 EOC: Creative Content


I will be designing an overhead menu as well as a take home menu. I will be taking pictures of the products we will be offering as well as the different foods we will be serving. I will also be designing the Photo Booth and the food truck itself and all it’s different areas. I will be making concept photo/drawings of the type of atmosphere we will be projecting and to who, depending on the venue we are located at. There will be 4-5 different types of events; concerts, state fairs, sporting events, local events, and private events we will be focusing on. I will also create our brand image or logo and our mission for the business. I will be building a website to promote and share our growth. I will also be networking with other related businesses to form an effective business promotion, also learn about my competitors, ask for referrals, form mutually beneficial partnerships in complementary industries and spread awareness about my business throughout a group of like-minded people. I will also advertise in many different venues i.e. signs, prints, and PR firms. I will setup a listing for my business in search engine local directories such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and MapQuest. Attempt to build business partnerships with other organizations, in effort to try and piggyback off the success of another business. I will also use social media to spread the word of our company and attempt to develop relationships with our customers. I will also visit and make contract with all my local venues that I am targeting and give them my business card and inform them what we offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment