Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week 6 EOC: Me x 3


My K-Swiss shoes, I always say “The eyes might be the window to the soul, but my shoes are the window to just about everything else”. I’m a low-maintenance guy, easygoing, possibly to the point where "chill" becomes "absentminded." I wouldn't be surprised if I always arriving to things late. My K-Swiss are my laid-back shoes they tell people “hey he's super chill without a care in the world. He also probably doesn't feel pressured to succumb to societal expectations. I don’t follow trends.

My Nikon, my camera preference for Nikon isn’t a recent development, and it wasn’t a one-time decision. For almost 5 years, I’ve continually re-evaluated my needs every year, and each time verifying that Nikon makes the best tools for my photography style. While it’s true that a good cameras does not make a good photographer, a good photographer does need a good camera. I started my photography path with Nikon and that’s one of the main reasons why I always stay with Nikon.

My Nintendo, I got my first Nintendo when I was very young and I’ve had one ever since. No matter what they change or improve I most have one. It brought my family together. I grew up with one. And It helped me through the hard times. It lets me escape into a world I wish I could be part of.  It’s the one thing that doesn’t cost me anything and it helps me be more creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment